Meet Patel is passionate about teaching and even more passionate about watching his students succeed. Starting a study group for the students preparing for the CBET exam is the perfect opportunity for him to do both.
He believes learning has a lot to do with how information is presented during the first exposure. It is reflected in his teaching methods and student oriented learning environment in the class. It was very exciting to see it all translate into success for his first group of students. Here is what some have to say about their experience.
Meet Patel’s educational background and work experience are as below:
- MS in Biomedical Engineering – University of Connecticut, CT
- BS in Biomedical Engineering – New Jersey Institute of Technology, NJ
- CBET Certified
Current: Clinical Engineer, OHSU
- BMET I – Claflin Medical, RI
- Clinical Engineering Intern – UConn Health, CT
- Physics Lab Instructor – University of Connecticut, CT